Terms of Service
Last Updated: September 9th, 2019
The following terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“You”) and SB Lead Gen LLC, doing business as MyLinkedSolution (“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”), regarding your access to and use of the https://mylinkedsolution.com website and all media, content, services and products available at, or through, the website, including, but not limited to, the MyLinkedSolution.com user management service (“MyLinkedSolution”), (collectively, the “Services” or the “Site”). The Services offered is subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by MyLinkedSolution.com (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Services. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THEN YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
You may not access or use the Site, for any purpose other than that for which we make them available. The services may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Services, you agree NOT to:
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails, or creating user accounts by automated means, or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as suing scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site, networks, or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user, person, or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse , or harm another person.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer and of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms’ or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Your MyLinkedSolution Account.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign-up process. You must not, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction and in United States of America (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
If you create an account on the Services, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify MyLinkedSolution of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. MyLinkedSolution will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
MyLinkedSolution. Fees and payment.
By signing up for an MyLinkedSolution account you agree to pay MyLinkedSolution the monthly fees indicated to you when you registered for the service in exchange for the MyLinkedSolution services.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your paid account is established and in advance of using such services. MyLinkedSolution reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. MyLinkedSolution accounts can be canceled by you at any time with twenty-four (24) hour written notice to MyLinkedSolution. Written notices refer to, but are not limited to, emails. Your subscription can be canceled at any time in the Settings section of your account’s dashboard. Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Unless you notify MyLinkedSolution 24 hours beforehand in a written notice before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you.
MyLinkedSolution includes access to email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by MyLinkedSolution to respond within three business days) concerning the use of MyLinkedSolution. All MyLinkedSolution support will be provided in accordance with MyLinkedSolution standard MyLinkedSolution practices, procedures, and policies.
Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses MyLinkedSolution, is bound by these Terms of Service plus the following specific terms:
Damage and liability.
- No one has been banned for using MyLinkedSolution, but we wouldn’t be responsible in case this happens. Don’t mix our service with other automation tools. We will never sell any of your information to third parties.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame in the unlikely case of your accounts getting banned for any reason.
- We require your MyLinkedSolution API access to obtain required information for interacting with the APIs. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your information to any third parties.
- We can’t guarantee any specific outcome from using MyLinkedSolution.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operation of the service.
- Before you make a purchase decision you are advised to try MyLinkedSolution with our Free Trial.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to your or any third party for direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, goodwill, reputation, or other damages arising from your use of the site and our services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or al of the above disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Abuse or excessively frequent requests to MyLinkedSolution via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. MyLinkedSolution, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. MyLinkedSolution, in its sole discretion, may make an attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
As a user, you give MyLinkedSolution a perpetual world-wide license to use your company’s assets and logos, unless MyLinkedSolution agrees in writing otherwise. These assets and logos will be used purely for marketing and sales efforts, such as being displayed on the homepage.
As MyLinkedSolution asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by MyLinkedSolution violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify MyLinkedSolution. MyLinkedSolution will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. MyLinkedSolution will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Services if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of MyLinkedSolution or others. In the case of such termination, MyLinkedSolution will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to MyLinkedSolution. You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute.
This Agreement does not transfer from MyLinkedSolution to you any MyLinkedSolution or third-party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with MyLinkedSolution. MyLinkedSolution, the MyLinkedSolution logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with MyLinkedSolution, or the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of MyLinkedSolution or MyLinkedSolution licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any MyLinkedSolution or third-party trademarks.
Under this license you may not:
Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MyLinkedSolution’s web site or API.
Access the Site or Services in order to build a similar or competitive service.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MyLinkedSolution at any time. If we find that the User violates any of these restrictions, it is in our right to potentially pursue legal actions against the User.
Termination and Discontinuation.
MyLinkedSolution may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your MyLinkedSolution account (if you have one), you may do so after you have notified MyLinkedSolution in writing.
All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
MyLinkedSolution reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
The Services is provided “as is”. MyLinkedSolution and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither MyLinkedSolution nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Services at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to your or any third party for direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, goodwill, reputation, or other damages arising from your use of the site and our services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
General Representation and Warranty.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MyLinkedSolution, its contractors, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for connections between client side (website & app) and our servers to protect your data.
MyLinkedSolution does not store any payment information of any kind on its own servers.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between MyLinkedSolution and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of MyLinkedSolution, or by the posting by MyLinkedSolution of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Services will be governed by the laws of United State of America, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the Fulton County Court, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America.
Any legal action or arbitration shall take place in United State of America, in the English language. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; MyLinkedSolution may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site or Services, please contact us at:
SB Lead Gen, LLC (MyLinkedSolution)
1071 S. Seaward Ave.
Ventura, CA 93001